Baby Lock machines are created with ease of use in mind to make creating your next embroidery project trouble-free and fun.
- Enterprise: With ten needles and a speed of up to 1,000 SPM, this machine provides power for budding embroidery businesses.
- Endurance 2: For embroiderers looking to amp up their projects, this six-needle machine stitches up to 1,000 stitches per minute.
- Ellisimo Gold 2: This machine comes packed with the most features, providing precision and ease for your embroidery projects.
- Destiny: Featuring a sensor pen, a digital camera and touch positioning, this machine is made for embroiderers seeking precision and perfection in their work.
- Unity: Designed to help you create beautiful stitches with technology that makes it easier than ever! Sensor pens, guide and needle beams, and a digital dual-feed system help you control your creation with precision and accuracy.
- Journey: This machine features a large throat space to accommodate any bulk in your workspace.
- Ellegante 3: Features exclusive designs from Nancy Zieman as part of the collection of 492 built-in designs! Preview, reposition and resize your designs before stitching them out directly on the machine’s screen.
- Spirit: Packed with all of the features for precise stitching, this machine also include a large workspace that allows for large embroidery designs as well as multiples.
- Ellageo Plus: Plenty of features in this machine great for embroidery, as well as sewing and quilting projects.
- Esante: For experiences users, this advanced embroidery machine is preloaded with numerous designs, letters and stitch designs, and can work at up to 800 stitches per minute.
- Ellure Plus: The quick-set bobbin and hands-free presser foot lift make this machine suited for convenience.
- Ellure: Created with technology to make your embroidery projects easier than ever: a LCD touch screen, an advanced needle threader, an automatic thread cutter, and upper and lower thread sensors just to name a few of the features.
- Sofia 2: This machine’s quick-set bobbin, needle threader and LCD touchscreen making embroidering a breeze.
Baby Lock embroidery machines use the .PES and .PEC file types. Baby Lock software options include design production and editing tools, art gallery software, and quilting software.